Friday, February 9, 2007

Shame on you.

OK, as the owner of this blog, I know for a fact that every single Chickenbone Jones reader (there are four of you!) is not only a phenomenal speller and grammarian, but is in one way or another actually paid a wage to make sure that the words of the world are used correctly. And yet not a single one of you pointed out that I misspelled "experiment" in my inaugural post! Horrors! Now, I know the reason you probably didn't say anything is because you knew I was nervous about blogging and you didn't want me to leap off a building over one dumb misspelling. I understand that, and you are forgiven. But I'm just here to say, I know you noticed, and if I pull that sort of thing agian, you really need to sack up and let me know.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Oh, I totally noticed. It's the first thing that jumped out at me, but I didn't want to make you feel bad.