Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Winner

Let's play a game, you guys! It'll be so fun. OK, this game is called "I have lost SO MUCH WEIGHT that..."

I'll start! I'll start!

... my underwear keeps falling down."
... for the first time in a decade, my driver license is telling the truth."
... I'm actually thinner than I was at my freaking wedding."
... I've had to get four pairs of pants taken in."
... when I go to Cancun this summer, I MIGHT not wear a one-piece bathing suit. With a skirt."

I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE FUN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So So So Proud of you! Keep it up, I can't wait to see how great you look :0)

Robyn said...

Oh, so far you have come from the days where we'd put our name on the waiting list to pig out at an Italian restaurant and while we were waiting for our table we'd go to Krispy Kreme for a snack.

I wish I'd come far, too. I'm proud of you!

Elan Morgan said...

That's hard work! It makes me think that maybe I should get started on that, as I'm growing a pretty healthy muffin top at the moment.