Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, yeah! The baby!

It has been brought to my attention that the Chickenbone Jones blog might be a WEE bit heavy on the dog-poop talk and not enough adorable baby girl.

Point taken. Let's catch up on Mia.


Affectionately known around the house as "The Little Meesters," she is very close to celebrating the five-month mark. Her favorite things include: Sticking her tongue out. Staring at Chickens. Sucking on the legs of Sophie the giraffe. Loudly babbling things like "BAAAAAA. BABABA. OOOOOOOOOO. BAA."

Recent new skills include: Rolling over front to back. Holding her bottle on her own. Throwing things violently onto the floor. (That one we learned with newspapers - at least she started with daddy's livelihood!)


She has settled on a favorite baseball team.


She loves to stare at herself in the mirror.


And there's nobody on earth she adores more than her dad. (I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.)


Let's wrap up with a movie! Starring Mia and her favorite pastime of all. I would edit this down a bit except I don't know how. But come on, can't you suffer two and a half minutes of pure, Grade-A, giggly Meester cuteness? With a little dash of Chicken?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hello, Mother." Priceless.

Sheila said...

Love the pics - all of them. The one with Daddy on the porch swing is my fav.

Love the giggles in the video :)

I think we have the same table set - light wood on top, white legs - it looks just like ours. Funny huh?

Amy G. said...

Oh. My. Adorable-Goodness.

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your blog for the first time in a long time and I love the pictures - I would love to love on her a little - she is sooo cute!
Time sure does fly - she will be grown up by the time I see her!
Aunt Lynn