I love presents! One for me, one for you! My friend Robyn did a cool thing on her blog that I am going to copy, because I want a free present. And if you are among the first five people to leave a comment on this post, then you will also get a present, made with love and smooches by me. But you have to do the same thing on your blog, and make something for five other people.
The details are as follows, and if you want to play, copy the following onto your blog and leave me a comment:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make five things for the first five to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Hop to it!