Thursday, January 25, 2007

Stage fright

If my legions of fans (that is to say, my husband) think that I have just been ignoring this blog since I began it 10 days ago, they would be wrong. I have been terribly busy with it. Busy reading my first post over and over and over again, thinking about how dumb it is, and how dumb this blog is, and how dumb I feel about being too damn dumb to write things on my own dumb blog. I'm pretty sure it's just stage fright, and I have decided to get over that by forcing myself to post things all the time. Big things, little things, even the dumb things! In fact, maybe I'll find other dumb blogs and post links to those, just to make mine look better.

What will you find here? You'll probably find things in two categories: Stuff I love, and stuff I hate. Stuff I love will include, but not be limited to, my husband and my dog, things that are funny, running and cooking, and TV. Stuff I hate may focus on stories about people who are stupid or mean. And those peoples' dumb blogs.

No comments: